Public opinion research
In-house research services
The most important thing we do is help our clients be prepared, and relentless preparation requires research.
- understanding the current and future policy and political
- environment testing your assumptions about a problem, policy or program
- determining the relative strengths and weaknesses of policy options
- ensuring the right message is reaching the right audience
- assessing the on-going effectiveness of initiatives
ThinkHQ clients enjoy access to a full range of custom, in-house analytical tools and research methods to serve their needs; to make sure they are armed with all the information they need to be successful. Our clients also receive access to The Eye on Alberta to monitor the province’s most pressing and topical business, political and societal issues.
These research-based insights help our clients understand what drives policy shifts, and are invaluable in framing public and policy-maker engagement strategies.
- Policy option “road-testing”
- Reputation and brand health
- Attitudinal and behavioural segmentation
- Political sensitivity and policy overlay
- Trends analysis and longitudinal tracking
- Program evaluation
- Message concept, development and effectiveness testing
- Advertising effectiveness
- Online research panel surveys
- Live dial telephone surveys (where appropriate)
- Mix-methodologies: Online panel and live dial
- Focus groups
- In-depth one-on-one interviews