Monthly online public affairs omnibus
ThinkHQ’s monthly Ask Alberta Omnibus is an ideal tool for quickly and effectively engaging with Albertans about the issues and ideas that matter most to your organization and its stakeholders. By using a shared survey instrument, clients can take advantage of the benefits of a full survey at a much reduced cost and shortened timeline. Fees are calculated on a per-question basis, and there is no additional setup time as the survey is fielded in our existing survey environment.
What we offer:
- A monthly, cost-effective vehicle for professionals from a variety of industries/sectors to field questions with a representative sample of Albertans
- An experienced research team to explore your ideas and help craft effective, incisive questions
- A flexible, interactive, and engaging online survey platform that is proven to capture respondent interest and encourage rich, thoughtful answers
- Responses from 1,100 or 1,500 of our proprietary online research panel, gathered over one full week
- A 3 question (or flat fee) minimum requirement
- High quality survey results, detailed data tables (in PDF format, weighted by gender, age, and region to reflect Alberta’s population according to Statistics Canada Census data), and a summary deck in as few as 5 business days from survey close
- Access to rich demographic data (up to 3 variables) to help shape your survey results into actionable insights
We recommend using the Ask Alberta Omnibus to field a maximum of 10 questions. If you require a longer or more detailed survey instrument, we are pleased to provide custom research services.