Join the conversation about health care in Alberta
Alberta’s doctors, through the Alberta Medical Association, have established albertapatients – an online, members-only health care forum – to engage in dialogue about health care in our province. It’s your health and your health care system and it needs to work for you and the people you care about. You have a voice and Alberta’s doctors want to hear it.
AS A COMMUNITY MEMBER, YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Share your input with Alberta’s doctors through the Alberta Medical Association.
- Take part in scientific surveys (typically 1-3 per month) about health care in Alberta; what’s happening today, and what is being proposed for the future.
- Engage with other Albertans and health care professionals about a variety of health care topics through online forums and “virtual town halls.”
- Tell the Alberta Medical Association about your experiences – good, bad and everything in between – as well as your wants, needs and priorities.
- Have input on new initiatives while they are still on the drawing board so that final outcomes will be patient-focused and patient-friendly.
albertapatients’ mandate is also to inform. Each month, members receive an e-newsletter featuring discussion of Alberta’s health care system, answering questions (based on member feedback) and providing you with insights gathered from our member survey research. Members also have a chance to win 1 of 5 monthly prizes of $200 each.
Join today. Have your say about health care: www.albertapatients.ca